- 1 part tequila
- 1 part Cointreau (or orange liquor)
- 3 parts Tangelo Kombucha
- 1/2 a lime squeezed + wedge for the rim
Directions: Mix together all ingredients. Serve in a chilled glass and over ice. Salt or no salt, you really can’t lose with this amazing spin on a classic Margarita. Cheers!
- 1 bottle sparkling white wine (riesling or prosecco)
- 1 cup caramel vodka
- 32 oz Apple Cinnamon Kombucha
- 1 apple
Directions: Cut up the apple and place in the bottom of a pitcher. Pour in this order - vodka, wine then kombucha and gently stir. If you are feeling extra fancy rim the glass with cinnamon and sugar and enjoy!
- 8 oz Pumpkin Cider
- 8 oz home brew Pumpkin Pie Kombucha
- Optional: Honey, Brown Sugar & Cinnamon
Directions: Mix & Stir ingredients. Using a chilled beer glass, add a thin line of raw, organic honey around the rim then dip in brown sugar & cinnamon
- 2 part champagne, prosecco or sparkling wine
- 1 part home brew kombucha
- Optional: Add fruit to your glass
Directions: Gently stir ingredients. Adding in whatever fruit you like (we love blackberries!). Cheers!
- 1 shot Blueberry Vodka
- 8 oz. Blueberry Mint Kombucha
- Optional: Blueberries & Mint Leaves
Directions: Add ingredients into a glass, stir gently. Garnish with a few blueberries and mint leaves. Sip & Enjoy!
- 1 shot Kettle One Vodka
- 8 oz Dragon Fruit Mint Kombucha OR any other flavor!
- Fresh mint leaves
Directions: Mix together Vodka & Kombucha. Fill a tall wine glass with ice. Pour drink over ice. Top with lots of fresh mint. Stir gently, cheers & enjoy!
- 2 parts Mikeller Oude Gueze (lambic beer)
- 1 part Lemon Ginger Kombucha
- Optional: blueberries & lemon wedge
Directions: Gentle mix together Lambic beer and Lemon Ginger Kombucha. Serve over muddled fermented blueberries and garnish with a lemon wedge. Stir gently, cheers & enjoy!
- 2 parts Ginger Mint Kombucha
- 1 part vodka
- 1 part ginger beer
- 1 splash of lime juice
- Optional: Rosemary for garnish
Directions: Gently stir together all ingredients. Serve over ice & garnish with a sprig of fresh rosemary. Cheers, sip & enjoy!
- 8 oz Pertus Sour Aged Pale Beer
- 8 oz Mango Elderberry Kombucha
Directions: Stir gently, cheers & enjoy!